Sunburst Bubble Snail? Yes/No

Bauric

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers. Was hoping to get an ID on this snail that has been increasing in population within my Refugium. (Clean micro algae, amiright? :) )

From all my 'googling' I think it maybe a Sunburst Bubble Snail (https://floridapets.com/Bubble-Snails). Positive ID would be appreciated. I tried searching for more info but was unable to find anything that made me feel like I was Identifying it right.

1657826600167.jpeg
1657826614561.jpeg

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers. Was hoping to get an ID on this snail that has been increasing in population within my Refugium. (Clean micro algae, amiright? :) )

From all my 'googling' I think it maybe a Sunburst Bubble Snail (https://floridapets.com/Bubble-Snails). Positive ID would be appreciated. I tried searching for more info but was unable to find anything that made me feel like I was Identifying it right.

1657826600167.jpeg
1657826614561.jpeg
Interesting! Never even heard of a bubble snail!

OP
OP
Bauric

Bauric

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't look like it has a shell.
The shell is the black speck you see. I can take more pix from above them, these are all from the bottom side of them since that is the easy pix to take. As I said, in my limited knowledge, and google searching, I think it's some sort of bubble snail, just would prefer someone who's far more experienced to chime in and confirm or debunk my theory. Thanks everyone for the input so far :)

1657888897463.png

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back