• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sungod Colony 5-6 heads

Item Price
800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2023
Messages
19,498
Reaction score
34,772
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve been told it’s a banana colony but looks more like Sungod to me. Either way, very nice 6 head colony

$800 local pickup
30$ shipping overnight


IMG_6936.jpeg
IMG_6935.jpeg
IMG_6919.jpeg
IMG_6846.jpeg
 
Will take reasonable offers as well
 
Bump
700 shipped
 
Bump….$650 shipped
6 heads all healthy
IMG_0413.jpeg
 
Sale Pending!
 
Sold. Torch is healthy in buyers tank

Pic 1 - prepack pic in my tank
Pic 2 - colony looking great in buyers tank a few days after delivery
Image.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new