• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sunkist Bounce Mushroom

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ogbounceman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
165
Reaction score
15
Location
houston tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
3 Sunkist bounce . $150 each plus shipping. Also have more if interested

Each is roughly 4 inches in diameter


20260118_123244_0001F963-EDB2-4F85-A769-19A6BFE92D90.png

20260118_123245_C42B08CD-CABA-4171-A2A4-58AFA64146BE.png

20260118_123245_6982B40A-8082-49F2-AEF8-7D57DD7736AE.png

20260118_123245_F77CD42B-1BB0-4873-8621-B7DBC2EAD49B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new