Sup, from NC - Triad area.

  • Thread starter Thread starter spsfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spsfreak

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Triad Area, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am new to this site and thought I would say hello, and introduce myself. I have been in reefing for about 16 years, and am returning from a couple years off. I have a few older tank shots to show and a newer pico that I had running; it has recently been taken down due to directing my free time\attention on my new tank. Anyway, hello, glad to be here, and enjoy the pics.

One of my old tanks
Leftside65g2.jpg

tankshot.jpg


MY Pico that I just tore down, unfortunately I forgot to get recent pics before dismantle.
DSC02699.jpg

DSC02694.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new