Super Glue and Hermit Crabs

Zero Nitrates

I love chalices
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2013
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
822
Location
Asheville, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do your hermit crabs eat super glue?
Every time that I frag corals, my hermit crabs come out and eat all the excess super glue off the plugs.
Wonder if anyone else has had this happen.
 
Do your hermit crabs eat super glue?
Every time that I frag corals, my hermit crabs come out and eat all the excess super glue off the plugs.
Wonder if anyone else has had this happen.
know this is 11 years later but mine do too lol! so weird and sometimes annoying if trying to glue something really small they end up chewing it off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new