Super glue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Feltman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Feltman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
259
Reaction score
74
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what the advantage of a gel super glue was over an instant bond like this one for gluing corals

20151125_142315.jpg
20151125_142330.jpg
 
I would pull an msds to see the ingredients of that compound before using for coral
 
What ingredients do I need to be aware of? I can but I'll be honest I don't know what I'm looking for. It has the cyanoacrylate that they all say.
 
I would just make sure that is all that's in it :-)
Not sure if that has binders or accelerant properties
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new