super storm clownfish???

Nommarune

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm trying to hunt down mocha storm clowns and my local lfs just got a shipment in ( no mochas) but they said they got two super storm clownfish in that are the same coloration but smaller spots?? also about 30% more than what the mochas would run me... anyone ever heard of these?

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven’t heard of these but there’s always new names coming out. Guessing it’s part marketing to keep premium pricing. Since every designer clown has some variation even in the same name, it’s best to see it for yourself and decide if you think it’s worth the price. Maybe they can text you some video if it’s not close to drive too.

OP
OP
Nommarune

Nommarune

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t heard of these but there’s always new names coming out. Guessing it’s part marketing to keep premium pricing. Since every designer clown has some variation even in the same name, it’s best to see it for yourself and decide if you think it’s worth the price. Maybe they can text you some video if it’s not close to drive too.
I did go see them they were pretty freaking awesome. Still on the fence thought. They look like mocha Wyoming whites tbh. Completely white with 2 or 3 very small mocha spots. I just cant decide if I want that or one with more brown like the traditional storms.

JayA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never heard of mocha storms. Just looked them up. They are totally cute. Like a small, swimming cow in your tank... hope i didn't ruin them for you :)

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mocha and Black storms are awesome. Like a mini Shamu swimming around.
image.jpg

OP
OP
Nommarune

Nommarune

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mocha and Black storms are awesome. Like a mini Shamu swimming around.
image.jpg
I know!! The other thing I'm running into an issue with is I have a oscellaris because my kids absolutely had to have nemo..... but i want two mochas . Trying to figure out how I can do this and keep everyone happy lol.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back