Supernovas anemones

Item Price
$400 plus shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

santosp4

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got a few supernovas for sale $400 need money to upgrade tank. If you buy 2 I’ll do $300 on them

Text

723C39B6-0EA4-4D23-9E6B-C33B8CAE9279.png 1CB2C43F-7E40-40DD-BB85-6AE09FE78D3F.jpeg
 
Orange filter is not giving the the right color
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new