Suplemental lighting for nano tank

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Star reefer3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
184
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a innovative marine nuvo fusion 10 gallon tank sps dominated and I run an ai prime HD and it works well and grows my acros well enough I just want more blue and more intensity for better growth and coloration does anyone know of a small suplemental light preferably 10 inches. Any thanks would be much appreciated:):)
 
mine is a 8'' strip. I do not think its UV but i do know the wavelengths are around 420-440. Definitely made a big difference in my sps colors
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new