Supplemental food for Strombus Conch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luan B.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luan B.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2024
Messages
84
Reaction score
25
Location
ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, my Strombus conch is doing a phenomenal job keeping my tank clean but I'm afraid he's going to run out of food soon... What can I feed him and how? (since nothing seems to stay on the substrate due wave makers)
 
1728574249382.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new