Supplementing custom leds

thehammer1985

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
675
Reaction score
313
Location
westland michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I belt a custom led lighting setup for my biocube 29 and it is doing fantastic but like all other LEDs I would like to supplement them. However I know there are no t5 that would span a bio Cuba. So I've looked into power compacts and customizing my hood if anybody knows a good brand and good bulbs let me know and let me know what colors would probably be best. I no power compacts are thing of the past but there's no way I'm getting to T fives above it cleanly. Thank you all for your responses in advance
 
Any affordable PC on eBay even the cheap ones. Get a 50/50 10k actinic. Ran them on my 5g Nanos.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new