revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a quick note:

These sponsors are good people. I don't bump this thread and want you to buy so they stay here at R2R. They support us and we should support them! ALWAYS come to our sponsor list first when you want to buy items. Thanks!

rarelyseriousb

give a pound
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I support Our sponsors. I just over supported TEC. lol Cant wait to get My goodies. Im officially getting into the "collector zoas club." Not because of the names but because I liked the corals and there price was smashing others in the face. lol But every vendor I have ordered form that is a sponsor here has been awesome.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump again for R2R Vendors who ROCK!!!

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I support Our sponsors. I just over supported TEC. lol Cant wait to get My goodies. Im officially getting into the "collector zoas club." Not because of the names but because I liked the corals and there price was smashing others in the face. lol But every vendor I have ordered form that is a sponsor here has been awesome.

every bit helps and if everything showed well please post feedback or contact me if there was any problems I always like to know how things went and how there doing.Oh and when folks post deserved good feedback it helps in the bonus area on next order and im sure that goes with most vendors.

Last edited:

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good feedback it helps in the bonus area on next order and im sure that goes with most vendors.

sure works for me. I love it when people post on the forums good feedback. i can always tell when it happenes becasue my mailing list will go crazy for a few days. I just hate that mnost of the time i can never find what forum or thread it is coming from. sometimes the person will send me a link of the post they made and i'm always sure to toss in a few special frags to say thanks.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP for the BEST VENDORS ON THE NET!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP for the good guys again! Support R2R by supporting our sponsors! We have the best on the net, and they have some good deals rolling at this time. Keep R2R running by supporting the businesses who support you!

Thanks!

laskopyre

Chuck
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the stuff I bought for my new tank came from sponsors to R2R. Glad I found this site.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Most of the stuff I bought for my new tank came from sponsors to R2R. Glad I found this site.

KUDOS to you my friend! Thanks for supporting!

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Since I have been back I too have been hemorrhaging cash to these incredible sponsors!
I had to start asking for them to hold stuff till January when I get another big check!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for the good guys, plus a couple new sponsors. :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back