OP
surfn

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A LE acro light blue and lime green color...thinkin bout getting one but heard they grow real slow :(

yeah, i have 2 frags in my tank.....both are insanely slow growers. slower than my oregon tort, efflo, and purple pillow. so definitely the slowest grower i've EVER come across.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, i have 2 frags in my tank.....both are insanely slow growers. slower than my oregon tort, efflo, and purple pillow. so definitely the slowest grower i've EVER come across.

Al, updates yo... where they is?!? :) :D :)

Chris2222000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks about the growth rate. I think I saw an imitation lime in the sky a while back with the same coloration, I forget where though. Its growth rate may be faster...

-Chris

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok..........FINALLY got some new pics. i'm not really crazy about them, i haven't taken any pics of my reef in months and i seem to have lost a bit of skill. i'll have to try again another night to get pics of individual corals.

i ended up losing my green star polyp colony, all of my xenia, almost all of my rics, and almost lost my green toadstool. i have no idea what caused this other than it basically happened over night. and judging by the pics......it seems like i lost a bit of coraline as well.

so........exactly 1 year ago.....

IMG_1706.jpg

and today........

DPP_0100.jpg

DPP_0101.jpg

DPP_0104.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0