Sushi Shenanigans

MauiAnglerReef

I Love Frogfish
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
499
Reaction score
414
Location
Maui, HI
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sushi is such a weirdo… so I made this thread to post pictures of him doing weird things!
IMG_0926.jpeg
 
Awesome name. What is he?
He is a Wartskin Angler
Amazing. Now i want one. How big is his tank? Hard to take care of?
I have him in a 40 gallon, and observing his behavior, I can say for certain that the minimum tank size for these guys is 30 gallons. And yes, they are hard to take care of. The feeding is the hardest part of owning this guy, he is really picky and refuses to eat dead or to eat mollies, so my only option is to feed him damselfish and chromis, which is really expensive. If you get one, I would have it in a species only tank with no tank mates unless the tank mates are a minimum 2 times the size of the Frogfish. They walk around the tank a lot, so they might disturb corals if they trample it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new