Suunny D plague

JuanJJ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Colombia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what type of plague can affect the Sunny D?

IMG_3600.jpeg
 
The tentacles disappear and become more and more contagious.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3602.jpeg
    IMG_3602.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 60
This had already happened to this coral and I took it to another aquarium and it recovered, I went through it again, it was fine for a few days and the heads closed again. I have not seen any fish or invertebrates bothering it.
 
I tried with Reef Primer and the situation didn't change. Do you have any sugest for the dip?
 
I’ll give 25$ for the plague rock
 
Dip with coralrx

You could also try homemade h2o2 solution. I forget ratio but it’s on the forum
 
any changes in flow in the tank? if not, maybe try a little more flow and see how they react before moving them to do a dip.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new