SW noob here

mattGgator

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Gainesville, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who couldn't tell, I'm mallorieGgator's husband, Matt. I also attend UF, however I'm an aerospace engineering major. That being the case, I'm more into the DIY type stuff as well as hardware, as opposed to software (i.e. livestock).

Glad to be here everyone. This seems to be like a great forum.
 
Hi Matt and welcome aboard! :bigsmile:
 
Welcome Matt! Great to have you here bud!
 
Hey Matt! Glad to see ya on here! When I saw your user name, I was like, "Wonder if he knows Mallorie?!" ;) Welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new