Swayds Shallows

Day 3 of dosing H2o2
Noticed that bubble algae is starting to deflate but bryopsis doesn't seem affected.
 
I shut down this tank due to a leak but will be picking up a used 60G cube tonight:nerd:
 
I cant believe I scored this new tank!
It has removable sides on the stand, canopy with great access points a well taken care of 60G cube with plumbing!
I cant wait to give it a nice vinegar bath and start to build it up!:xd:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new