Sweeper tentacles on Duncan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer295
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer295

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this. I thought that Duncan’s didn’t have sweeper tentacles, but today I saw this.
IMG_2137.jpeg
I saw it for a few minutes but then it broke off.

Any help would be appreciated.
 
I dont believe duncans have sweepers, and if they did i dont they easily break off. Probably just poop :)
 
Could just be poopin
 
Does anyone know what this. I thought that Duncan’s didn’t have sweeper tentacles, but today I saw this.
IMG_2137.jpeg
I saw it for a few minutes but then it broke off.

Any help would be appreciated.
Could just be slime, mine if I irritate it. (Like touching it) it slimes stuff lol
 
It’s hard to see it in the pic, but it’s coming out of the tentacles, not the mouth.
 
It’s hard to see it in the pic, but it’s coming out of the tentacles, not the mouth.
it might be slime, if not then something else poopin and getting stuck in the Duncan's tentacles because of flow
 
To me it looks like a digi hydroid. Starts thin and gets thicker at the end. They normally can irritate corals
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new