Sweet zoa pack!

Which zoa is the one at the bottom circled?

Screenshot_20200516-070917_Chrome.jpg
 
Here is another very similar pack as the last one. $300 shipped

20200505_180517.jpg
This pack is also sold! I will update with more package deal soon. Thanks everyone!
 
Amazing seller. I bought a pack from him a few weeks back. Everything was packed professionally and labeled. Zoas opened up within minutes. This guy is a amazing seller. Thank you. I’ll definitely buy from you again!
 
Amazing seller. I bought a pack from him a few weeks back. Everything was packed professionally and labeled. Zoas opened up within minutes. This guy is a amazing seller. Thank you. I’ll definitely buy from you again!
Thanks Nestor! I hope everything is doing well.
 
I have a zoa pack up for sale.

BSA Sticker shock
GB Buttkissers
JF A**kraks
Space Chaos
Hawaiian Ding Dang
Psychosis
Cb White Zombie

$300 shipped
20200316_220915.jpg


Shipping Overnight Priority FedEx. Standard DOA rules apply must receive on first attempt and within 1 hour with photo in bag. I'm not responsible for delays or acts of nature. If you got any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!
Do you have any more packages available for pickup?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new