Switched from reading to Posting

kylecamarors38

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
24
Location
Casselberry
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined the forum recently but have been reading plenty when I did research to start my first reef tanks. I've done freshwater for quite a few years (nano planted tanks) and decided to finally give reefs a shot. I started 2 tanks back in February. Had a few issues starting out like every one else but they are doing fine now. I have a 30 gallon long with HOB overflow to a 10 gallon sump/refugium, and a 36 gallon AIO fluval with refugium in one chamber. Ill try to find time to post pictures soon.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Let's GOOOOOO! Glad to have you!
 
Joined the forum recently but have been reading plenty when I did research to start my first reef tanks. I've done freshwater for quite a few years (nano planted tanks) and decided to finally give reefs a shot. I started 2 tanks back in February. Had a few issues starting out like every one else but they are doing fine now. I have a 30 gallon long with HOB overflow to a 10 gallon sump/refugium, and a 36 gallon AIO fluval with refugium in one chamber. Ill try to find time to post pictures soon.
Nice! Sounds like you’ve got a couple of great setups going. Looking forward to seeing some pics!
 
Joined the forum recently but have been reading plenty when I did research to start my first reef tanks. I've done freshwater for quite a few years (nano planted tanks) and decided to finally give reefs a shot. I started 2 tanks back in February. Had a few issues starting out like every one else but they are doing fine now. I have a 30 gallon long with HOB overflow to a 10 gallon sump/refugium, and a 36 gallon AIO fluval with refugium in one chamber. Ill try to find time to post pictures soon.
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new