Switching aquaforest 123 to BRS 2 part

Wildcats1023

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
517
Reaction score
421
Location
Northern Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan to switch from Aquaforest 123 to BRS 2 part along with tropic marin A- and K+ does anyone who has switched have any advice? I have a 250 gallon mostly SPS reef. Right now im dosing 100ml each of the 123 daily. Looking for an idea of what amounts to start with and any possible negatives to doing this.
 
I’m sorry I can’t help but I wonder why you are making the switch?
 
I plan to switch from Aquaforest 123 to BRS 2 part along with tropic marin A- and K+ does anyone who has switched have any advice? I have a 250 gallon mostly SPS reef. Right now im dosing 100ml each of the 123 daily. Looking for an idea of what amounts to start with and any possible negatives to doing this.
I just switched from Tropic Marin all for reef to brs two part with the an and k trace added. I stopped dosing and tested after 3 days and used the brs calculator to figure out where to start. I also does Tropic Marin biomag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new