Swollen hammer ...

Transporter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2014
Messages
73
Reaction score
48
Location
North-Eastern Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever seen anything like this ? I am getting ready for bed, and stopped to take a quick look and seen this. Gotta get up in a few hours for work, so it will probably be tomorrow before I respond.
IMG_20180312_211100116.jpg
 
It might be a new head growing in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new