Syn-Biotic Salt from TM for SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgalina
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jgalina

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
73
Reaction score
66
Location
Guadalajara
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning a new build for SPS and clams only and I was wondering if the Syn-Biotic salt from TM would be the way to go? It’s been very good in my mixed thanks but never had a just SPS tank.
 
Did you decide to go with this salt?
What is the salt you are currently using right now?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new