IMG_4128.JPG

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As with all the drawings ,is the winner notified? Thanks
This is addressed in the first post. Winner is announced on the thread so they need to be checking their notifications. There is a time limit to claim the prize before a new winner is picked.

JakeSpeed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm upgrading my Biocube29 and just purchased a 90 Gallon reef ready tank and stand, I'm now shopping for a sump, this could really help me out, I subscribed to Synergy Reef on YouTube since I don't use Facebook.

Star reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Synergy Giveaway.jpg

Synergy Sumptacular Giveaway
Sponsored by Synergy Reef

Are you looking for the perfect sump that not only looks awesome, but has over the top performance? The Synergy Reef™ CL-34 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this model to meet the demands of the reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump. We hand build each one to meet your needs. Need slight modifications in length to be able to fit this in your stand. Want it to flow right to left or left to right? We can do that! Try that with an off the shelf sump. The CL Series™ sumps feature a double color Cross Laminated™ euro brace. Check out these specs and dare to compare to our competitors! We only use the highest quality cell cast acrylics on our sumps. Built by Reefers for Reefers! Available in Left to Right or Right to Left Flow Configurations.

How to Enter
Note: You must complete at least one of the following and may complete all for extra chances to win.

LIKE the Synergy Reef Systems Facebook Page

2. FOLLOW the Synergy Reef Systems Instagram Page

3. SUBSCRIBE to the Synergy Reef Systems YouTube Channel

BONUS ENTRY: Start a new tank thread in the members tank forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of three (4) entries are possible so you would have three (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Synergy Reef Systems CL-34 Model Sump shipped to your door and you get to choose the color! Valued over $650 Shipped!

Untitled-2.gif

*Please note the contest is open until Dec 18th*

Thanks again to Synergy Reef Systems!
Insta gram followed

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back