System break down Hydra 32hd/redsea

Item Price
245$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BASEDREEFER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Messages
167
Reaction score
121
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydra 32 hd running well selling for 245$ free shipping for US and a 2 head redsea dosing system 195$ free shipping in US both come with power cables no issues.

Arm is not included for the led

IMG_20250912_125824_1.jpg IMG_20250912_125755_1.jpg
 
Hi are these items still for sale? looking for the red sea doser.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new