• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

System for sale Maryland

Item Price
5500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Just_me_Dupree

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
96
Reaction score
11
Location
Abingdon Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The time has come for me to part ways with the hobby..Looking to sell complete set up. Tank and equipment has been neglected and needs cleaning. I have over 20k invested . Tank is still running.
$5500 OBO
Tank 180 gallon aquon dirilled with ghost overflow 2 minor scratches in front glass from a rock falling (should polish)
Sump 125 gallon acrylic
300+ pounds of live rock
Reeflo hammerhead/barracuda pump
Lighting
3 radion gen 4 pros (never used over 60%) with defusers
1 6" reefbrite led stip all blue
1 8 bulb t5 unit (installed and never used due to a bad balast, i have new ballst
Skimmer ( Skims SM252
Avast A1 kalk stirrer
Several mp40s (not currently working)
Neptune apex with 2 Eb8s
Small show frag tank
2 Media rectors
co2 bottle
Several totes full of fragging supplies , supplements and misc stuff.
Im sure im missing tons of other items
I want everything gone! NOT PARTING OUT!!
 
Totally respect wanting to sell together, would be interested in a few things if you end up parting, so dropping a comment so I can follow along. Sorry to hear you're leaving
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new