Status
Not open for further replies.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title say's my 105 is going up for sale as a complete system with or without the livestock, Choice is the buyers. Not interested in breaking up other than equipment from contents at this time. Over 6,000.00 invested Serious buyers only 4,000.00 with livestock 3,000.00 without.
Any other questions call me for details @ six one five 498 four four 55 for complete list of what you get.
Happy Reefing
Bill:sad:

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man! I just blew through your build thread Bill. Sorry to see you letting it go. Hope all is well. Best of luck.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to mention the removable wood panels for the stand will also be included (Unstained/painted so the buyer can choose color)
Lot of extras not shown in the photos also included when buying the whole system.
Bill

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Booo is right Bill hope everything is ok!
Thanks for everyone's concern I am fine just don't have the fever for the hobby like i once did and feel it's time to move on. I have acquired some nice SPS and with the amount of Zoas and misc coral someone will get a heck of a deal...
Now how about a buyer!!
Bill

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang Bill, GLWS. Would potentially be interested in some equipment if you decide to part out.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, There is interest in almost all items but will hold on for a single buyer that could sell what they do not need.
Thanks for looking
Bill

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All coral Sold, Rock and Fish pending pick up. Will re-post Prices for equipment that i will separate tomorrow but will not sell tank without stand and plumbing and sump. All remaining items will be listed by price once tank is sold and available for pick up. Anyone who knows me can be assured all is in excellent condition and working order.
Thanks for looking
Bill

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got my text a while back right Bill.

Bowin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill, I was hoping one day to see you again but now I guess I may not. My first club meeting was at your home and I got a great idea from your system. I was wondering how long and what was your process of acclimating the black Mollies to your sump? Were they quarantined first and acclimated to that or directly to your sump? I understand that marine ich is different from fw ich but should that be a concern?

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill, I was hoping one day to see you again but now I guess I may not. My first club meeting was at your home and I got a great idea from your system. I was wondering how long and what was your process of acclimating the black Mollies to your sump? Were they quarantined first and acclimated to that or directly to your sump? I understand that marine ich is different from fw ich but should that be a concern?

Just slowly over a 6 hr period from fresh to salt was all it took, And making sure the 3-1 ratio of female to male was met to insure plenty of fry. They lasted for many months in a very small area of my DSB and IMO was worth doing it. Having a larger amount of them would be ideal in having plenty of food going to your tank kinda naturally.
Bill

Bowin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just slowly over a 6 hr period from fresh to salt was all it took, And making sure the 3-1 ratio of female to male was met to insure plenty of fry. They lasted for many months in a very small area of my DSB and IMO was worth doing it. Having a larger amount of them would be ideal in having plenty of food going to your tank kinda naturally.
Bill

Thank you. I am definitely doing it. Thank you again for making my wife and I feel welcomed in your home and for the inspiration your system has provided me. Good luck to you sir and I'm wishing you the best. :)

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a list of items with pricing (Some need to sell as a group) or have buyers for all items listed. The rest are as listed.

DSA 105 gal Rimless Tank 48x24x20 1/2" Glass With Ghost overflow and all plumbing
Steel stand Black powder coated with 3/4" Plywood inserts and equipment shelf, With removable cabinet grade panels to enclose stand with easy access when wanted.
Unfinished so buyer can stain/paint the way they want, Panels attach with magnets and upper trim moldings
Atomic Reef Sump (Synergy) 75gal With 2 x 4" filter sock holder section and 2 main sections for fuge area (DSB) or Skimmer and large return section. Appx 46 x 23 x 18
See Photos in this thread. Asking 900.00 All in excellent condition and will be clean when available ( Still running at this time) Should be ready in a week or two.

Teklight 6x54w with 26 3w Leds Dimmable Built in cooling fans and fairly new bulbs (4 Months old) See photo in thread Asking 500.00

Tunze Osmolator with 10gal tank for ATO system Newer version with magnetic mounting pads. Asking 120.00 Pending DC Reefer SOLD

Synergy Reactor (Short version) Asking 60.00

Full Apex with PM1, VDM 2 EB8 Lab grade PH ORP probes and cables to control Tunze/Jabao Pumps Asking 550.00

2 x WP 25 New version controller Asking 75.00 for both or 40.00 each

5 lb Co2 tank ( Aluminum ) With Regulator ( Reef Fanatic ) Asking 120.00 for both. Tank has gas.

Spectrapure 90 GPD RODI unit with extra filters And almost full 7.5 lb bag DI resin with water station stand and 32gal Brute, With float valve and drain valve Asking 200.00

Hanna checkers Alk and Phosphate with reagents Asking 40.00 each or 75.00 for both.

Refractometer asking 25.00

2 x 250W Eheim jager Heaters 20.00 each

Mag 9.5 Pump used for water changes 40.00

Air Pump like new used for when adding Chemiclean 2 x 15.00 Nice Pump

Bucket full of PVC Parts Valves included Unions Etc Full 25.00

Red Sea Test kits Ca 1/2 left Nitrate used once Potassium used once 50.00 takes all 3

Mics items Ecobak, GFO, Carbon, additives, 3/4 bucket Salinity Salt 225gal mix test kits (Salifert) 100.00 takes it all

Any Questions you can Text or call @ six one 5 498 four four 55 for more details.
Thanks for looking
Bill
Local pickup on larger items but can ship @ buyers exspense on smaller items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 161 73.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back