T-5 Giesemann bulb combos

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two T-5 lights both Giesmann
One is a Matrix 4 bulb dimmable only
The other is a Giesmann 150 MH with 4 T-5 bulbs
Which bulbs should I get?
 
For the 4 bulb, something along the lines of 3 blue plus and 1 coral plus.
With the halide, I'd run two actinic and two blue plus.
I know I am referencing ATI bulbs, but Geissmann sell comparable spectrum bulbs if you want their brand.

Check this out. This is Part 1 of 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new