T shirt colors?

Nick Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
2,619
Reaction score
2,491
Location
Daytona Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so on today’s video I seen Thomas with a gorgeous shirt! It was the green me chili acro shirt and I went to go buy one but the only color or the website is grey!

What’s with this? mare there other colors available or coming soon?
@randyBRS
 
Okay so on today’s video I seen Thomas with a gorgeous shirt! It was the green me chili acro shirt and I went to go buy one but the only color or the website is grey!

What’s with this? mare there other colors available or coming soon?
@randyBRS

Those shirts were specially printed for Thomas so that he wasn't wearing the same shirt on every video. I'll mention it to the team that you'd like to see more color options for sale on the BRS website :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new