T12 lights

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a 55 gallon and the lights for it are 2 actinic blues, 1 blue, and a 10K. Well the bulbs are starting to go bad....what are your guys opinions on new bulbs....I want my coral to grow and the tank to look amazing.
a22eb59fed57ec94a6df17509e881da4.jpg
36b527f15a5f54293c80b00f8265bfdf.jpg
444f76769c3cfe189d7431720f6cd47a.jpg
 
Thank you sir, I've heard that somewhat....I've heard that they need to be super actinic and uv do the best....but I want to have more opinions
 
And I can't seem to find any where with t12 at 48". Which is the main reason I started this thread
 
I have a few leds I'm looking at but want to keep the old setup just in case so new bulbs for sure...
 
yeah, those are ok and the price isn't bad for 2. but the lights from @SB Reef Lights are better. if you look at those youll see the lower kelvin lights out number the higher kelvin. plus you get plenty of red spectrum from the whites so the added reds aren't needed. i have a set very similar to these and they do ok. get with sb, see what hes got for you.
 
Explain what you mean...I think I know but just to check...
 
But my next question is how can I make them programmable and be able to use with reef keeper
 
SB reef lights can help you with that. do you have a facebook? if so search for and join the Chinese blackbox led group buy
 
just search for "Chinese blackbox led group buy" or "Chinese blackbox led proof group"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new