t247 bluefish mini mod

Gungo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the wiring..
BFminiT247_zpsoe2dasoy.jpg
With this controller i can put the lights programmable? like 10% 10 am, 20% 12 pm etc?

Gungo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. They just won't dim to 0.

Great, I read the last posts that 1 controller will work with multiple lights, but someone tried and it didn't work for 3 lights. I have two over my tank, with 1 controller will this program both?

OP
OP
mlivvy

mlivvy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great, I read the last posts that 1 controller will work with multiple lights, but someone tried and it didn't work for 3 lights. I have two over my tank, with 1 controller will this program both?
It should work but I have not tried it.

Bainer6969

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got through the process only to find my white lights no longer work. Any idea what might have gone wrong,

OP
OP
mlivvy

mlivvy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got through the process only to find my white lights no longer work. Any idea what might have gone wrong,

check the pwm connection between the black cable and the pwm connector on the bluefish.

VFX_Reef_Peacekeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used this tutorial with 3 Oceanrevive t247's. Using the Bluefish Controller with 6 Channels.
Just follow the diagram above and plug them in separately. 3 Individually programmable lights.
Plus I have a powerbar plugged into my Apex to control the on off cycle of the lights. So everything is remote controlled on a tablet.

Dstngc74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used this tutorial with 3 Oceanrevive t247's. Using the Bluefish Controller with 6 Channels.
Just follow the diagram above and plug them in separately. 3 Individually programmable lights.
Plus I have a powerbar plugged into my Apex to control the on off cycle of the lights. So everything is remote controlled on a tablet.
Can you show a diagram of how you got 3 to work. I am about to buy 2 T247b and would like to make them both dimming with one BF.

VFX_Reef_Peacekeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you show a diagram of how you got 3 to work. I am about to buy 2 T247b and would like to make them both dimming with one BF.
Yeah, it's right at the beginning of this thread. I used the bluefish with 6 channels. For you it's two for each light.

me & my baby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So anyone do this with out using a bluefish and use an Apex with a converter

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back