T5’s in 2026?!

xeqtologist

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Location
phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mounted this ati SunPower T5 fixture (48” 4 bulb) over my frag tank. Still need to get more blue bulbs, but I’m actually pretty happy with the result.

Don’t mind the algae, I’m dealing with Dinoflagellates at the moment haha
20260111_121611_4221C2E6-74FB-4EBD-9DD3-D5791C10CA12.png
 
Lol! Viewing the photo on my phone I thought that Flipper box was a dosing unit ready to take a plunge into your tank. 😬
 
Nice! I had an ATI Sunpower back in the day. It grew just about everything for me. Now It’s really hard to find T5 fixtures. Even harder to find something 60”.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new