T5 bulbs. New

  • Thread starter Thread starter aslmx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
323
Location
goldridge
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these t5 bulbs. All new (3) blue plus, some royal blue and some Giesemann. (10) bulbs total. $50 no shipping. I’m in Cullman and work in Decatur Huntsville area. Will also trade for coral credit for when I get my tank running

5E076E86-B6FD-4A78-A7FB-916354B523A1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new