T5 bulbs

RayAnthony

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again! I have what I think is a 30 inch t5 with 4 bulbs. What color spectrum bulbs would be recommended for a 40 gallon breeder reef? I don't think I want any sps corals jtlyk. I tried to take a picture of the 2 bulbs that aren't burnt out. I don't know what spectrum they are but they look blueish purple in the middle. I have no idea how many hours are on them
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new