T5 fixture question

SifuMemphis

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
538
Reaction score
250
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if there are any thin strip T5 fixtures that can just sit on the tank?

I currently use two Radions using the RMS mounts, and I want to add 2 T5 bulbs to cover any shadowing I might have. Thing is, I do not have any way of hanging it, so I was hoping to get two strips that I can rest on the top rim of the tank, without blocking the light from the LEDs.

Any recommendations?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new