T5 HO Dual bulb Cheap

  • Thread starter Thread starter dingo2031
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dingo2031

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
107
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to get a 48" T5 HO Dual Bulb for under 100$ and is good for LPS and anemones???
 
Will this grow LPS and anemones like every LPS with LEDS also on the system
 
Yup, sure will. As long as your not over 18" deep.
 
From the top of my tank to the sand is 18 19 20 inches
 
I read that these have been Fire hazards!
 
Nope, not enough light. Your going to need 4 54w lamps. You can't skimp on lighting if you plan on keeping those corals. If you do, you will have alot of dead corals.
 
I have read on forums about them with fire... do you have one?
 
Have had two odyssea quad T5's for a few years no fires works great. one isthe older style and one like in the link. Fire problems were many years ago on the MH odyssea lights they had a bad batch of ballast.
 
Okay I deff guna get it but with it I have 2 Truelumen LEDs running should I run it under the T5s?
 
You know what Tell me what I need under 500 or 700$ LEDs and T5 HO only INUROCKER
 
I didn't mean to be offensive. Just saying I have seen some great deals on leds right here on R2R lately new and used. Also you won't have to buy new bulbs every 6 to 12 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new