T5 Hybrid

powdertang05

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
283
Reaction score
84
Location
Hayward, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchase a lot from your company and I'm in the market for some new lights. I see that you carry two brands but was wondering why you don't carry PAC SUN. Can you give me some insight? Is their product lower quality compared to the two you carry?
 
I purchase a lot from your company and I'm in the market for some new lights. I see that you carry two brands but was wondering why you don't carry PAC SUN. Can you give me some insight? Is their product lower quality compared to the two you carry?

Hey there!

We've tested quite a few of their products but for one reason or another the new product team decided not to bring them in right now. As to exactly why that decision was made, I honestly couldn't say for sure, but there is a selection process that they follow which also compares new products to ones we already have. Personally, I really think their quality, functionality and aesthetics are great and I would absolutely use something from them over my personal tanks! :)

-Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new