T5 Hybrid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

powdertang05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchase a lot from your company and I'm in the market for some new lights. I see that you carry two brands but was wondering why you don't carry PAC SUN. Can you give me some insight? Is their product lower quality compared to the two you carry?

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchase a lot from your company and I'm in the market for some new lights. I see that you carry two brands but was wondering why you don't carry PAC SUN. Can you give me some insight? Is their product lower quality compared to the two you carry?

Hey there!

We've tested quite a few of their products but for one reason or another the new product team decided not to bring them in right now. As to exactly why that decision was made, I honestly couldn't say for sure, but there is a selection process that they follow which also compares new products to ones we already have. Personally, I really think their quality, functionality and aesthetics are great and I would absolutely use something from them over my personal tanks! :)

-Randy

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back