T5 lighting for 75 gallon tank

Betta-Chetta

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
207
Reaction score
23
Location
Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright i was wondering what size would you recommend for my 75 gallon. Would yall recommend a 4 bulb or 6 bulb and why?
 
I can only say what I use. I have a 36" 6 bulb T5 and I supplement with 2 Kessil 160's.

What are you planning on keeping?
 
Well right now I have a current usa orbit. All my softies and LPS are doing great but aren't growing. The one sps ( birds nest) is bleaching but polyps still come out. I'm just trying to figure out what is the best light for maximum growth of my corals. On my 29 gallon I had a 4 bulb t5 and all my corals did great except my sps they always bleached.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new