T5 . Which two bulbs would you choose?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoaeasy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoaeasy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
456
Reaction score
289
Location
Calgary
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a two bulb Aquatic life unit on my Nuvo 30 L supplemented by Kessil 360 w.
One ATI blue plus 24 w. What would you choose fort he second bulb? I am looking for growth mainly SPS.
 
I love actinic, fish and coral look great and combined with the shimmer of the Kassel's, simply awesome. I do combined the actinics with the azure to reduce some of the shimmer as I thinks that the Kessils are a bit strong in that respect. The T5's also help with shading that the Kessils cause and distributes light really well.
 
I love actinic, fish and coral look great and combined with the shimmer of the Kassel's, simply awesome. I do combined the actinics with the azure to reduce some of the shimmer as I thinks that the Kessils are a bit strong in that respect. The T5's also help with shading that the Kessils cause and distributes light really well.
That is the one thing that makes me hang on to the Kessil! I'm going to pick an Actinic bulb.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new