T5HO Kits

  • Thread starter Thread starter JerSaint
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
868
Location
Mystic, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at adding T5HO kits to my LEDs.

I am wondering about the Hamilton Aruba Sun 2 V series or the LET Miro-4.

Anybody have input or experience with either of these kits? Or any other recommendations?
 
I have the Aqua V with the moon lighting and my LED's. Only had them on for about a month. No complaints yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new