T5's and kessil

A quick ebay search and these turned up
4 bulb fixture
869b18d2d03087d6bd6eaabc6f650c3b.jpg

2 bulb retro kit
e85754f7785bcaa17210652e8f963eaa.jpg
 
Thanks for the help guys, I think I found one. A current nova extreme 2-bulb. I'm gonna replace bulbs with a ATI blue + and purple +.
 
I run four t5's with my two kessil 360WE's. Love the look and color. Kessils alone have too much shimmer. Keep in mind that 48" t5's are more like 46.5" long, so retrofit reflectors should fit in canopy of you have one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new