Table Tank 1 year

Yes the table is all African Mahogany with a marine grade finish.
Just beautiful cabinetry. I've always loved the look of AF Mahogany. When I built my tank stand I wanted to use AF Mahogany, but there wasn't a local source. So I used white oak sourced locally. Came out nice. But yours just glows. Nice work.
 
Just beautiful cabinetry. I've always loved the look of ** Mahogany. When I built my tank stand I wanted to use ** Mahogany, but there wasn't a local source. So I used white oak sourced locally. Came out nice. But yours just glows. Nice work.

I work in wood for a living and I am also very fond of white oak, especially quarter sawn. I almost went with that in this build, but I had a large Mahogany beam left over from a project and it was enough to make all I needed for this table. Thank you for the compliments, and I agree, the wood is very pleasing to look at. Wood is awesome
 
That's remarkable!

spockwelcome.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new