Taenianotus Triacanthus

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
257
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody keeping one of these in their reef?

MKA-19%20Leaf%20scorpionfish,%20Taenianotus%20triacanthus.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not currently, but I have kept one before... he ate fish the size of him - no joke. I ended up moving him out and keeping him with a couple dwarf lions (that were bigger than him) I had in a 50 breeder and they did great together.
 
I have never seen this color.

Very nice pick up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new