Tail spot blanny (Ecsenius stigmatura)

Radioaktivni

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
51
Reaction score
9
Location
Serbia, Belgrade
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all! I need help with tail spot blanny fish. What are the experiences with these marine fish? I bought it as beautiful fish, and reef safe, but tail spot eats my SPS corals ... I am very interested to experience of other aquarists ... thanks in advance!

IMG_1973.JPG
 
Hello to all! I need help with tail spot blanny fish. What are the experiences with these marine fish? I bought it as beautiful fish, and reef safe, but tail spot eats my SPS corals ... I am very interested to experience of other aquarists ... thanks in advance!

IMG_1973.JPG
That has not been my experience, but I have heard of them doing that. I have seen some, not most, nip clam mantles too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new