Tailspot blenny

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They peck at small patches of green slime or turf algae in the tank. Mine follows the magnet when I scrub the glass and eats the little bits of algae that flies off. Maybe some seaweed flakes would be ok but he is an omnivore.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They peck at small patches of green slime or turf algae in the tank. Mine follows the magnet when I scrub the glass and eats the little bits of algae that flies off. Maybe some seaweed flakes would be ok but he is an omnivore.
Exactly the same. Loves when I scrape the glass, but otherwise picks at the rocks (and my fireworks cloves for some reason) and likes TDO pellets and Reef Nutrition pods and ROE. Actually, my pod population vanished, and I think he did it.

No interest in Nori.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly the same. Loves when I scrape the glass, but otherwise picks at the rocks (and my fireworks cloves for some reason) and likes TDO pellets and Reef Nutrition pods and ROE. Actually, my pod population vanished, and I think he did it.

No interest in Nori.
They are interesting fish with personalities. Small but not timid at all. Mine eats all types of frozen foods and also occasionally when I drop some pellets or other reef nutrition in too.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.4%
Back