Tainted Poison

  • Thread starter Thread starter Imfortney
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Imfortney

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
259
Reaction score
3
Location
Key Largo, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking to see who else has "tainted poison" I got it from reef pets but I cannot figure out what the pup extension should look like
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402717763.972839.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402717815.872411.jpg
 
Sorry to hear this.

Generally on these types of acros you will barely see any PE on them except from the tips and it is minimal even then. Even when healthy and growing.
 
I was looking forward to seeing it purple and florescent green. I'll have to try again. I think I scared it when I turned the lights on
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new