Take a look at THESE duncans!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherita
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sherita

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
514
Reaction score
19
Location
Santa Anna, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are from the Long Island Aquarium. This is their true color, no photoshop magic going on.

5yduqygu.jpg
 
Very nice!
 
I had one ordered from the divers den, it was similar neon green center deep purple tentacles but lacked the purple at the mouth. The order got screwed up and turned out it didnt ship to me I was refunded and given credit but man I wanted that!
 
Still one of my old time fav...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new