• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Take tank down sale apex ecotech

Item Price
1234
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bmelvin20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Messages
101
Reaction score
38
Location
Marion
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictured is list of items and prices. Shipping not included. Located in Marion IL. PayPal or Venmo.

Can provide better pics after everything has been cleaned and organized.

IMG_1037.jpeg
 
What apex/tridents? I’m looking for a3 pro and trident np
 
Pictured is list of items and prices. Shipping not included. Located in Marion IL. PayPal or Venmo.

Can provide better pics after everything has been cleaned and organized.

IMG_1037.jpeg
Mp40 dry side only. Wet side is broken
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new