Taking a break from the hobby sale

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
4,166
Reaction score
3,650
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am taking a break from the hobby for a year or two and it's time to make some room in the house. Prices are shipped unless otherwise stated. Location is 07423.

ADV-200 Eshopps 3rd Generation Advanced Series Sump - $200 local pickup

Geo's Reef UMC410 reactors (I have 2) $70 shipped each, $130 for 2


Bubble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer - $500 shipped

Pacific Sun Kore 5th Doser - $350 shipped. Have acrylic mount and bottle holder for it also, can include for another $100. They are pretty large and would require decent size box/multiple boxes.

ATI Powermodule WIFI 48". Pleaser read carefully all details. Price $350 local pickup. Can ship, got a shipping quote and it's around $200 professionally packed and insured.
- This is a project light, no LED modules / KSQs are included
- I was going to install Reef Brite strips in the middle inside the fixture and on the sides for ultimate SPS light
- Fully controllable and dimmable for t5s over wifi
- Black color

ATI Powermodule WIFI PARTS - 3 KSQs and 3 LED modules. Can't confirm what condition they are in and sold as is. $150 shipped.

Neptune Apex Trident - sealed - $550 shipped

Kamoer X1 Bluetooth peristaltic pump - $60 shipped each, have 2.

Water Mixing station - $200 local pickup
- 65g brute
- Inkbird Temp Controller with Finnex titanium heater
- Waveline DC2500H DC pump

IMG_5142.png
IMG_5143.png
IMG_5144.png
IMG_5141.png
IMG_5135.png
IMG_5136.png
IMG_5137.png
IMG_5138.png
 
Last edited:
Where in Nj how much for pickup trident
 
How long do you have the pacific sun dossing pump?
 
Do you have a digital refractometer you’d part with?
 
How long do you have the pacific sun dossing pump?
I have it for about a year but I have never set it up. I am not sure how long it was used before me, but it looks brand new.

Do you have a digital refractometer you’d part with?
I am sorry I only use the non-digital ones.
 
ATI Powermodule WIFI PARTS SOLD.

Adding some additional items:

Dual BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor Used - $50 shipped

Brand NEW, still sealed in boxes Kessil Ap9x with tank mount and spectral controller - $950 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new