• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Taking down tank. Need livestock gone ASAP

Item Price
10-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

clownfish.mike

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
34
Location
Bloomington
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, unfortunately need to take down my reef as I no longer have time. I’m looking to move all my livestock asap preferably in the next 2 week. Will make a deal for all or multiple pieces. Everything is OBO as well! Pick up only!

Fish:
Adorned wrasse $60
Unknown anthias $20
Tiger tail coral beauty $75
Oblique dottyback $100

Inverts:
Yellow cucumbers (not sure how many there are but at least 2), Brown/black cucumber $10 each
Tiger tail cucumber $25
Neon green carpet anemone $150
Various hermits and snails

Coral:
Rock with two large toadstools (neon tips and tan tips) and neon green sinularia $100
Giant cinnamon palythoa colony (15+ polyps) $50
Giant palythoa grandis colony (40+ polyps) $60
Photosynthetic gorgonian on rock with pulsing xenia $75
Green cabbage leather $20
Tan cabbage leather $15
Neon green cabbage frag $5
3 toadstool frags (green, tan, willow) $10 each
Several large purple/blue discosoma mushrooms $10 each
Various pulsing xenia frags $5 each
Gsp chunk $20
Anthelia on either a 3”x3” square or 4x4 $20
Rock with 15+ yuma mushrooms $100
Rock with 15+ rhodactis mushrooms $100
Blue sympodium frags (around 3 total) $10 each

Other:
Chaeto (slightly smaller than a basketball?) $30
Various live rock pieces, maybe 100lbs pukani, fiji, base all $2 per pound
Sand price ??

IMG_2573.jpeg

IMG_2574.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

IMG_1751.jpeg

IMG_2559.jpeg

IMG_3053.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg

IMG_3055.jpeg

IMG_3058.jpeg

IMG_3060.jpeg

IMG_3061.jpeg

IMG_3488.jpeg


IMG_3487.jpeg IMG_3059.jpeg IMG_2572.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new